New Camp Kitchen/Dining Facility—Mechanical Services
Made up of forty (40) transportable buildings each measuring 14.4m x 4.2m (connected together in two rows of twenty), the new camp kitchen/dining facility was fully commissioned in Perth before being disassembled, shipped to site, re-assembled and re-commissioned.
Design, installation and commissioning of the electrical and control systems for the mechanical services.
- 4 x MSSBs,
- 14 x packaged A/C units,
- 12 x wall split A/C units,
- 15 x ventilation systems (kitchen canopies, dishwasher ventilation, toilet exhaust etc)
- 10 x coldrooms/freezers,
- 19 x air curtains.
- LonWorks based open protocol solution (IP852 and FT10 networks),
- Loytec Linx Automation Servers with LIOB I/O modules (4 x MSSBs),
- Loytec L-Web HMI,
- Viconics Communicating Thermostats.